Please book as early as possible to help our preparations. There are two parts to booking:
1. Emailing or posting the Booking Form, and
2. Paying your deposit of £60 by PayPal (or by a cheque in £ sterling drawn on a UK bank).
Please do 1. and 2. at the same time.
1. Please fill in the Booking Form here
and email or post it to the Shefayat of your country – see list of Shefayats, emails and phone numbers above.
2. Paying your deposit: £60, at the same time as sending in your Booking Form. Alternatively, you could choose to pay the full fee of £111 in advance. We have set up a PayPal account to receive your deposit payment which makes transferring money on-line between currencies easy and cheap. You will need your own PayPal account for paying on-line, which is quick to set up on http://www.PayPal.com – or you could use a friend’s PayPal account.
Please pay your £60 deposit or full fee of £111 into the PayPal account of firstname.lastname@example.org (that is all the information you will need). Make sure you select £ sterling as the currency before sending the payment. Then send Hadia an email at email@example.com to tell her you have transferred the money, giving your name on your Booking Form.
Please do not send a cheque unless it is drawn in £ sterling on a UK bank.
***If you are paying in a currency other than pounds stirling, please add the equivalent of £5 (6 euros) to cover conversion fee.
Please pay the remainder of your fee in Euros or £ sterling, in cash, on arrival at the Retreat.
From inside the UK only:
You may pay by PayPal as above or post your form with a cheque in £ sterling made out to ‘SHO’ to Sarida Brown, 38 Russell Terrace, Leamington Spa CV31 1HE.
3. For additional information, and for last minute questions, please contact:
Noor Hervot on 0033 (0) 2 99 38 53 64 or
Hadia Little, firstname.lastname@example.org 0044 (0)1926 259108
To book for the retreat please fill in the Booking Form on the next page
Note : if you withdraw after registering, half the fee paid will be returned, unless the expenses incurred by the organization for running the event are fully covered, in which case a larger proportion may be returned.